North Korea says it will be closing down all communication channels with South Korea as of noon Tuesda that's just two hours from now.
It also implied that it will be considering South Korea as its enemy from now on.
For more, let's connect to our Oh Jung-hee, who's on the line for us at Seoul's Unification Ministry.
Jung-hee, fill us in.
North Korea seems to be now taking actions to cut all its hotlines with South Korea, after it's been complaining against anti-Pyeongyang propaganda leaflets since last week.
Pyeongyang's Korean Central News Agency reported this morning that as of noon Tuesday, that's as you've mentioned two hours from now, it will be shutting down inter-Korean hotlines at the joint liaison office, between the militaries, and the one it has with Seoul's presidential office.
Pyeongyang explained that this is only the first stage of its actions to get rid of "unnecessary" contact points with the South.
It added that the decision has been made by Kim Yong-chol who used to be the North's top nuclear envoy until the second North Korea-U.S. summit in Hanoi and Kim Yo-jong, Kim Jong-un's sister.
They stressed that the regime's work towards South Korea will be turned into the one towards an "enemy."
The action comes as the North has been blaming Seoul for failing to stop defectors from sending anti-Pyeongyang propaganda leaflets against the North.
Kim Jong-un's sister, Kim Yo-jong, issued a statement last Thursday to say that the flying of these leaflets go against inter-Korean agreements and the South Korean government will be held responsible.
The regime's United Front Department, which is in charge of inter-Korean relations, also issued a statement the next day and said the North will take "decisive actions" to cut off contact with the South.
The two Koreas exchange two calls every working day, at 9AM and at 5PM. On Monday, the North did not respond in the morning, but took Seoul's call in the evening.
That's all I have for now, back to you.