|1375||MAY 20, 2022||Zoom-in with Isaac Kim (Creative and production executive)
Creative and production executive Isaac Kim explains the future of OTT, how streaming giants should cope and adapt in a changing market.
|1374||MAY 20, 2022||Social Media Minute (with Yerica Park)
1. 'The World of Tim Burton' in Seoul turns the DDP Burtonesque 2. Accidentally Wes Anderson Exhibit Underway in Seoul 3. South Korean tech companies introduce three-day work week
|1373||MAY 20, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Biden to Korea 2. Nuclear test 3. Higher income 4. No resurgence 5. Fukushima inspection
|1372||MAY 19, 2022||Social Media Minute (with Yerica Park)
1. Increasing number of S.Korean children quit elementary and middle school to ‘learn what they like’ 2. Newly planted palm trees on Gangneung beaches draw criticism 3. African Youtube creators gain traction by 'singing' video messages in Korean
|1371||MAY 19, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Growth outlook cut 2. Biden’s trip to Korea 3. May 18 ceremony 4. Quarantine rules 5. Mixed messages
|1370||MAY 18, 2022||Social Media Minute (with Yerica Park)
1. Cyber diplomatic group launches campaign in a bid to correctly change the name of S.Korean islands on Google Maps 2. Seoul City's suicide prevention kit wins iF Design Award 2022 3. Veteran entertainer Song Hae considering leaving 'National Sing...
|1369||MAY 18, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. New variants 2. Still unresponsive 3. Biden to Korea 4. May 18 Ceremony 5. Ministers appointed
|1368||MAY 17, 2022||Social Media Minute (with Yerica Park)
1. Korean Buddhist temple food wows at French gourmet festival in Paris 2. Child psychiatrist extraordinaire faces criticism for her one-sided view on children’s rights 3. 'Is Homeplus Open?' website turns one-note joke into charity
|1367||MAY 17, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Aid to N. Korea 2. May 18 ceremony 3. "big step" hike 4. Radio silence 5. Joining NATO
|1366||MAY 16, 2022||GMS Focus with Prof. Yang Joon-seok: 3 big economic topics
Professor Yang Joon-seok from the Catholic University of Korea goes over three urgent economic topics: the supplementary budget, April employment report for Korea and the U.S. April consumer price index inflation rate.