|1155||NOV 08, 2021||GMS Focus with Prof. Kim Byung-joo. G20 and COP26 Summits
Professor Kim walks through an overview of last week's G20 Summit in Rome. Detail explanations are included about the origin of the summit, the key milestones achieved this year, and the key points of Korea's revised plan to the UN climate conference...
|1154||NOV 05, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Pandemic 2. Merck Pill Authorized 3. Coal Power Phase-out 4. Nuclear Phase-out Confusion 5. Committed to Sanctions 6. Samsung Market Share
|1153||NOV 04, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Inevitable Resurgence 2. Carbon Neutrality Investment 3. Off to a Bang 4. Netflix VP in Korea 5. Nuri Satellite 6. Space Defense
|1152||NOV 03, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. COP26 2. With COVID U-turn 3. Soaring Inflation 4. Kakao Pay IPO 5. Wall Street Rally 6. Urea Supply Woes
|1151||NOV 02, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Living with Covid 2. 5 million deaths 3. COP26 4. Surging exports 5. KT compensation 6. Fed tapering
|1150||NOV 01, 2021||GMS Focus with Prof. Yang Jun-seok: S. Korea's Q4 Economic Projection
How has South Korea's economy fared during Q3 amid the prolonged pandemic? What is the projectionwith the new "With Corona" scheme?
|1149||OCT 29, 2021||Zoom-in: Associate Prof. Ji-eun Kiaer of Oxford University
Today we'll connect with Associate Professor Ji-eun Kiaer who teaches Oriental Studies at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. Professor Kiaer is part of the decision-making committee that decided to add 26 words of Korean origin to the Oxford En...
|1148||OCT 29, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. With corona 2. Moon meets Pope 3. End of war declaration 4. Reactivating nuclear reactor 5. Meeting with Taliban 6. Routing error
|1147||OCT 28, 2021||Special Interview with Dr. Alice Hyun-kyung Tan
Today we're joined on the program by Dr. Alice Hyun-kyung Tan, who discusses the challenges that we will face as South Korea transitions to a 'living with COVID-19' scheme. She will also analyze how other countries have handled their reopening plans....
|1146||OCT 28, 2021||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. G20 Summit 2. S. Korea-Russia talks 3. New carbon emissions goal 4. Revenue loss 5. Afghans welcomed 6. Robot World