|1458||JUL 07, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Stock drop 2. Consultative meeting 3. Strategic command 4. Nuri cubes 5. Power demand
|1457||JUL 06, 2022||Social Media Minute (with Yerica Park)
1. 2022 Fields Medal recipient was a bit of an “oddball” according to his former tutor 2. Price-conscious consumers flock to fresh food sales amid 24-year-high inflation 3. Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon apologize for new cafe's rocky opening; switch ...
|1456||JUL 06, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Inflation 2. Nuclear power 3. Fields Medal 4. Covid rebound 5. Joint military drills
|1455||JUL 05, 2022||GMS Focus with Dr. Bong Young-shik: S. Korea-U.S.-Japan's message to N. Korea
Dr. Bong Young-shik, research fellow at Yonsei University Institute for North Korean Studies goes over N. Korea's response to S. Korea and Japan's attendance of the NATO Summit along with a trilateral meeting with the U.S.
|1454||JUL 05, 2022||Social Media Minute (with Yerica Park)
1. Maroon 5's world tour promotional image with Rising Sun design causes stir 2. Gwanghwamun Square in Seoul set to reopen soon 3. Power vlogger grandma loses subscribers due to controversy over granddaughter's fiancé
|1453||JUL 05, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. National Assembly speaker 2. Korea-Japan relations 3. Inter-Korean dialogue 4. 5% inflation 5. Ukraine recovery
|1452||JUL 04, 2022||GMS Focus with Prof. Kim Byung-joo: NATO summit highlights
Professor Byung-Joo Kim at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies goes over the major agendas discussed at the NATO summit
|1451||JUL 04, 2022||Social Media Minute (with Yerica Park)
1. South Korean women nab first-ever gold medal at World Military Parachuting Championships 2. ‘Napalm girl’ receives final burn treatment after 50 years 3. More American men get vasectomies after Roe v. Wade ruling
|1450||JUL 04, 2022||Keyword News (with Ro A-ram)
1. Heatwave 2. Resurgence woes 3. Trade deficit 4. College entrance exam 5. Remodeled top office
|1449||JUL 01, 2022||Zoom-in with Prof. David Kang from the University of Southern California
Professor David Kang from the University of Southern California explains the future of peace process in the Korean Peninsula.