Peter Bint; half British, half Korean. Raised in London and has now spent more than a decade living in Seoul.
A veteran of English broadcasting in Korea having started his career way back in 2009, he has hosted shows on all the major English-speaking networks.
He started his Arirang radio journey with Cuppa Korean teaching Korean from August 2010, before moving on to host the long-time travel show, Travel Bug in 2013.
Currently, you can find him on #dailyk championing all things Korean culture for two hours every day from 9 a.m.
In addition, with excellent articulation and sharp wit, he has also been on various Arirang TV shows including Korea Today, Hansik of the day and most recently, since 2019, See What I See.
Peter has been captivating fans all over the world who love Korea and its culture with his versatile talents and skills.
Please look forward to Peter Bint's dulcet tones coming at you over the airwaves.
- Appearing on KBS 1's My Neighbor Charles
- Hosting Hello, K! Organized by KOCIS
- Winning MBC's Broadcasting Day World TV Special
- UC Berkeley Psychology Major
- YouTuber okay vlogs
- University of Washington Linguistics Major
- Youtuber Korean Unnie
- Author of [Learn Korean with 10 Best Tales of Korea]
- Theater Maker
- Production of [The Mystery of Laboratory B-123], selected as a work of excellence at the 15th Seoul ASSITEJ
- Simultaneous translator
- Translation for Jason Mraz, Paul Potts etc
- Host of various travel segments at TBS, EBS and Arirang TV
- Youtuber Michin Alex & Alex Sigrist