World Ch. Schedule : MON to FRI 14:00 KST
* Date : 2020-10-20
1. The novel coronavirus may primarily affect the respiratory system, but its symptoms are known to manifest in many different parts of the human body, which can linger for months even after recovery. Concerns are also mounting amid reports of people falling ill a second time, raising serious questions over our body’s ability to produce sufficient antibodies against COVID-19. We sit down with our panel of experts to delve further into these topics and more.
2. The COVID-19 outbreak is threatening many livelihoods around the country, especially those of merchants in the many traditional markets that dot the landscape. Amid the worsening pandemic, as well as stiffening competition from big-box retailers and online shopping malls, many traditional market vendors are embracing new changes of the digital age, such as live commerce events and mobile shopping apps. We visited Shin Young Traditional Market in western Seoul to find out more.
- Guests In-Studio
- KIM Moon Kyu, Director / Center for Global Development, Yonsei University Health System
- Dr. David KWAK, Physician / International Clinic, Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- Guests Skype
- - Jeffrey CLARK, Medical Student / Freiberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University