World Ch. Schedule : MON to FRI 14:00 KST
* Date : 2020-10-23
1. Amid running concerns of a twindemic, much alarm has been raised over the safety of the free flu shots being handed out by the government, following a string of mysterious deaths among people who were recently vaccinated. Adding to the challenges now being faced by Korean health authorities is the rising number of imported cases, amid the worsening pandemic in many parts of the globe. We sit down with our panel of experts for more analysis on all of these issues and more.
2. With the downgrading of the country’s social distancing measures to level 1, Korea’s Cultural Heritage Administration reopened more than a dozen indoor exhibition venues under its management on October 12th. They include the National Palace Museum of Korea located in central Seoul, which has welcomed back visitors with stringent disease control measures in place. We take you on a guided tour of the reopened museum in our daily report.
- Guests In-Studio
- Dr. Alice Hyunkyung TAN, Internal Medicine Specialist / MizMedi Women’s Hospital
- Dr. YOO Byung-wook / International Clinic, Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- Guests Skype
- John Power / Asia reporter with the South China Morning Post