World Ch. Schedule : MON to FRI 14:00 KST
* Date : 2020-10-27
- The world is continuing to hit one grim milestone after another, with the number of new daily infections climbing to a series of fresh record highs in recent weeks. While Korea looks to have avoided the worst of the pandemic, health authorities are wary that complacency might settle in, especially with the country’s social distancing guidelines now having been eased to level 1. We sit down with our panel of experts to talk about all of these issues and more.
- As the world continues to battle the ongoing pandemic, it is also discovering new ideas to make certain that social distances are being maintained, and that physical contact is minimized. We find out more about the latest contact-free products and services that are being rolled out in Korea and abroad in our daily report.
- Guests In-Studio
- KIM Moon Kyu, Director / Center for Global Development, Yonsei University Health System
- Dr. Alice Hyunkyung TAN, Internal Medicine Specialist / MizMedo Women’s Hospital
- Guests Skype
- Maryanna KIM, Communications Manager / AirAsia