World Ch. Schedule : MON to FRI 14:00 KST
* Date : 2020-11-13
- Face masks have become an inseparable part of our daily lives amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and they have now become a legal requirement in all public spaces in accordance to the Korean government’s new social distancing guidelines. We sit down with our panel of experts to talk more about Korea’s nationwide mask mandate, and other legal steps that could be taken to contain the outbreak.
- Starting on November 13, fines will be levied on citizens without a mask on at designated locations, following the one-month grace period after Korea’s government rolled out its nationwide mask mandate on October 13. We visited Suseo SRT Station in southeastern Seoul to get a better glimpse at how these rules are being enforced on public transit.
- Guests In-Studio
- AN Junseong, Visiting Professor / Yonsei Graduate School of International Studies
- JUNG Sun-jae, Professor / Yonsei University College of Medicine
- Guests Skype
- Dr. Monica GANDHI, Professor / School of Medicine, University of California San Francisco