World Ch. Schedule : MON to FRI 14:00 KST
* Date : 2020-11-20
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to wide-ranging socioeconomic repercussions, and one area we’ll be focusing on today is the arts and culture sector. We sit down with our panel of experts discuss the impact of the pandemic on the performing arts industry, as well as ways to protect public health and allow artists to thrive at the same time.
- The weeks spanning late-autumn and early-winter is kimchi-making season here in Korea, with many people here in the country making large enough quantities of the spicy staple to last them an entire year. We visited a kimchi factory in the city of Hwaseong, south of Seoul, to learn more about this annual tradition.
- Guests In-Studio
- Dr. YOO Byung-wook / International Clinic, Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
- CHIE Hye Won, Professor / Graduate School of Business, Kyung Hee University
- Guests Skype
- Deborah ABRAMSON, Music Director / ‘Maybe Happy Ending’, ‘Matilda: The Musical’
Irene DOMINIONI, Journalist / Linkiesta.it