* Date : 2022-03-18
- From next week onwards, Korea's healthcare officials have decided to maintain the 11 p.m. business curfew, while easing the limit on private gatherings to eight people from the current six. We sit down with our panel of experts to find out more about how we can deal with the latest COVID-19 peak.
- Every week, we connect with a correspondent to learn more about the COVID-19 situation as well as major issues. This week, we connect with a correspondent in China.
- Jonathan CHENG, China Bureau Chief / The Wall Street Journal
- Dr. Alice Hyun-Kyung TAN, Internist / MizMedi Women's Hospital
- KIM MoonKyu, Clinical Professor of Department of Pediatrics / Yonsei University