Another big item on the agenda of this year's forum was on the energy shift, as fast-tracking the energy transition has never been more urgent with many reports showing that climate breakdown is happening faster than expected.
To delve deeper into what significant agreements have made on the energy front, we are joined by Mr. Roberto BOCCA, Head of Platform for Shaping the Future of Energy, Materials, and Infrastructure at the World Economic Forum.
Good evening Roberto, thank you for joining us.
1. First, let's start with the basic question, why was energy transition chosen as one of the main speaking points at this year’s world economic forum?
2. World representatives held discussions on the current global energy crisis and efforts to contain the rise in the earth’s temperature. What were the main points of their discussions, and what kind of outcomes have been reached during the forum?
3. With the latest discussions, how do you assess the current global energy transition efforts?
4. What else? What more can be done to ramp up efforts to reduce CO2 emissions and limit climate change?
5. What changes can we as individuals and as a nation expect and realize by transforming the global energy sector to zero-carbon?
Alright let's hope for more collective action on that front, Roberto thank you for making time for us.